Can you set, and achieve 20 goals for this year?
2020 is off to a flying start! Last week I was chatting with a great client of mine, of more than 23 years, about her and her family’s personal goals. As most of you know, I’m a strong believer that you need one key goal in each of the four areas of life … Personal, Professional, Physical, Profitable.
I’m also a great believer that you need a second list of goals—these are the fun goals, not so serious, the nice to do, the great to do and the wouldn’t-it-be-super-to-achieve-this-year goals.
HERE’S YOUR CHALLENGE …
Write down 20 goals you would like to achieve in 2020. Are you up for it? Here is my list …
- Complete 2 presentation coaching sessions
- Read 24 books
- Buy a new BBQ
- Walk the El Camino Track
- Fit into my black jeans
- Complete a 5 kilometre run
- Join a gym in my local area
- Help my daughters launch their kids goal setting book
- Organise a 2 week family holiday
- Obtain a golf handicap
- Clean out my garage
- Take Kristine to Scotland
- Visit 3 new countries
- Visit Prague
- Complete writing my goal journal book
- Have 2 personal retreats away
- Dinner with Kristine at Flower Drum, Melbourne
- Try 1 new restaurant each month in Brisbane
- Watch 10 cricket games
- Play on 5 different golf courses
These are my fun goals, so if I achieve them all great! If not, it is ok. You need to have something to look forward to in your life. Something that gives you joy and provides you with a sense of progress.
What’s on your list of 20? Download this worksheet to get started, and let your imagination run wild!
YOU NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN YOUR LIFE.